Thursday, April 3, 2008

cough syrup

This week's been weird. One of the many weird weeks in my weird life. 1st things 1st. I was hopeful of getting a lappy but it seems i'm not gonna be so lucky after all. 2nd I've got a bad cough, which means no point in going to work so i'm home. I'll be amazed if my boss doesn't fire me for being ill. And I'm zonked on cough syrups. I prefer whisky or vine. 3rd my internet connection package got over and i'm almost out of cash so till 7th of this month not much internet socializing. 4th I want to keep on writing but I feel so bored that I don't want to do anything. 5th I havn't played my guitar for centuries now. 6th I've been reading Jeremy Clarkson. Who is he? Well he's an automobile journalist. His style is sort of dry humor and I feel at home reading his work. In his book all he writes is irrelevent things about relevent topics. Then I've got this huge Hitchhicker's guide to galaxy lying around and another business related book, I've forgotten its name its by Ricardo Semler. Its got good humor too. Been to Landmarks, Andheri. Went through almost all of the books in the humor section and found some of the worst scriptures I've ever read. Including academic books. 7th I'm feeling sleepy again. 8th I moved my whole desktop PC to my hall so I can use dail up. And now I gotta take it back in. AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH. 9th Why the F**K am I counting? 10th I think I should get some sleep. -_-

No comments: