Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bikini World

Aahhh now here's a very interesting adventure. I'll just get to the point.

I went off with my mum on a short and a rather boring shopping trip. Now it's not that my mum's boring, it's just that I find shopping boring. Specially during summers. We had bought all the stuff we were hunting for and kept our catch safe in our car and that's when my mum remembered she forgot to buy some under garment. Don't ask me the name because I've forgotten it. Apparently women have more types of undergarment than cloths. And that's what I discovered that day.

Now things are pretty much simple for men when it comes to undergarments. (Unless your gay probably... I'm just guessing since I'm not one thankfully). You have vest and you have briefs. That's all. And if your are talking about me I couldn't make much different if my mum wouldn't keep my briefs separate from handkerchiefs.

Now most women might consider my entering a women undergarments shop rather revolting. I don't care anyway. So I did hoping they might have AC or a fast fan so I could cool myself. They just had one ceiling fan which was only couple of inches bigger than the exhaust fan in my computer. As soon as I entered the shop. Eye's turned. Mostly likely maybe because I entered a women undergarments shop even though I don't look gay. And most weird was most eyes never left me as a target. I'd wonder why they continued staring. There are many possibilities here. One the were embarrassed to know that a guy saw them buying undergarments, when its perfectly fine to continue do so. Two they probably wanted my expert opinion on which one to go for, considering the options available for sale this reasoning is quite a possibility. Apart from the fact that I'd have recommended not buying one since I find women sexy when they are not wearing undergarments. They never asked my opinion. Or more like they never got a chance cause I found it was cooler outside than inside the shop. So I disappeared to buy some coke.

Now talking about women undergarments. Most men would go into the state of coma if only they saw the varieties of women undergarments! Big, small (some here so small and thin I couldn't see the point of wearing one.), padded ones probably to make things look bigger than they are which isn't sexy at all. And most seemed to be recycled out of curtains! Literally! Anyway I couldn't do any more of the pervertish observations since I had to get a coke or I'd have died in a women undergarments shop. So that's the amazing world of women undergarments!

Thank you for reading! And if you have any self respect. Please leave a comment it took me 10 mins to type all this.

2 comments:

Madhuri Guram said...

OMG! i wonder who let you in :P lol
Nice observation though! I'm sure if it would've been any other guy he'd nearly faint seeing the variety of bras! lol
And the ones you were talking about which looked like they were recycled from curtains are called as "lace bras!" I'm just adding to your knowledge! :P

Rikshit said...

well i was fainting of heat if that would be counted!