Sunday, April 13, 2008

Experiencing XP

Out of all the options I have for an operating system. I've got XP Pro. Now most people don't switch their operating systems as much as they change their skins. But with me, I change my OP almost twice a year. Sometimes even more than that if I'm feeling up to it. And that's not because I can change my skin.

Now any sane person would ask me why in the name of anything for that matter, would I keep changing my OP? Well because it make me feel I'm smart. See the point? And also I've got around 7 - 10 OS's lying around. I've also asked for UBUNTU Linux which they ship for free. And anything that's free is good. I had Vista few days back. Been using it since last year. And I'd chose it amongst all the OS's I've got. But the fact remains that you cannot run a spacecraft on kerosene. So here I am back to earth. Vista was all good besides the fact that it decided to piss me off by not starting properly. So I just took it out.

I'm waiting for UBUNTU. I'll install it on a test run 1st. It's supposed to be most safe and stable off all the OS's in the market. Anyway that's all about my computer for now. If only MSEB doesn't throw down their switches for a change.

No comments: