Sunday, April 6, 2008

Banned from kitchen :(

Well its a very short story which I'm gonna sound very long. Because I can and so can Hollywood directors. Remember the movie 'Phone Booth'?

Now this is what had happened.

I was busy, I mean very busy playing computer game in the morning. And my mum was busy working in the kitchen. And papa was busy humming some tulu song very loudly. Mum saw me playing games and started screaming at me for being an absolutely irresponsible towards my duty as a son. So she made me peal garlic for her. She went off to take a bath and asked me to further my duty by grinding the garlic and other odd looking and foul smelling spices in the mixer. That's when disaster struck.

I put the whole foul smelling mixture to the mixer. Turned the damned mixer on and went of to sip water. And BANG the whole kitchen was now smelling foul. Burnt foul smelling spices and plastic. I was on the floor. Can't remember how I got there. I had just taken a shower. Papa was still trying to make sense of what happened in the kitchen. And if this is Osama bin Laden's idea of a terror weapon. Foul smelling bombs. And then mum barged in. And you can imagine the rest. So here I am banned from entering kitchen. I did sneak in for a banana though. I'm guessing the ban will be lifted tomorrow morning for breakfast. For now here I am busy doing noting. I think I'll get back to Jeremy Clarkson's book.

No comments: