Saturday, March 29, 2008

The tale of 'Bleh bleh pink sheep'

Once upon a time one of my many little cousins
woke up in the morning and wanted a pink sheep.
All the members of my royal family went on a quest.
In search of that pink sheep for the little princess.
We searched and searched every corner of the mighty earth.
But we couldn't find a pink sheep for the angel princess.
She weeped and she wept.
Even when everyone else slept.
For the pink sheep she saw in her deepest dreams.
And then came an idea onto me.
Why not make a pink sheep indeed!
I went on an expedition to the local store.
And bought a new white sheep.
I painted it pink for my lovely little princess.
And returned to the castle as a hero from a quest.
And I saw her smile and her beautiful wet eyes.
And I felt so much love for the little soul.
If I were a prince in real.
I'd swear my life to make her smile.
I write these lines for her to read.
Someday she might understand what this all means.

1 comment:

Kanupriya Parab said...

thats the sweetest thing i have ever read.... so innocent..n so simple keep it up... ;)