Thursday, March 20, 2008

The last night fiasco O_O

Well last night was my 1st day on the floor. Well in layman's words it means yesterday I took an actual call. And I freaked out O_O . Forgot every damn greeting I'm supposed to blurt out into the mic. Tried to troubleshoot but pissed the caller after trying to find a way to help him for 45mins. So much for beginner's luck and the so called confidence seems no where in sight! Everyone said I was good on the call and even the experienced lot might have got nervous in this situation since the issue was very complex. Like yeah, but I'd appreciate some true feedback instead. Well I'm not taking any call tonight. I need to practice macros and keyboard shortcuts to get my documentation up to the mark. Well for laymen again, documentation means I'm supposed to document every steps of troubleshooting that the customer has tried and also the ones I've suggested. And I suck at multi tasking. For now got loads of work to fill my Saturday and Sunday. Thats all for now. Ciao!

2 comments:

Madhuri Guram said...

lollllllllll :P
awww..c'mon your just a novice..i'm sure you'll get better with time! :)

NIM said...

ohk...frm wot i got after reading ur blog...u jus started working in a call center??...gud 4 u...at least ur working...

and wot made u think i attend lectures for time pass???..i attend lectures coz i was held last sem for low attendance in a subject...:P