Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where I've been?

That's the question you'd have asked, if you had ever bothered reading my blog. And thankfully no one does so I'm safe to write any crap in here and not be laughed at. So back to the question. I've been working. Yes! Turns out that I'm not as lethargic as I seem to be. My mum should read this post :P . Well since last time I posted I've been through one guilt period because a good friend of mine and apparently my crush (I still don't really understand what a crush is really) is shifting out of town :( . For the rest of the days I've been myself, just as I usually am. Also been feeling all romantic for unknown reasons. Which is quite an unusual thing. My girl friends say that my face is expressionless and only show two emotions happy or confused and they never realize if I'm pissed or whatever emotions these girls study and observe in guys. And they say only guys stare O_O. Well heres some lines I've been writing these days.

Who is she, where is she, why isn't she near me?
When will she come my way and do something to cheer me?
How long will I have to wait
To feel her bare skin on mine
I want to be with her
And feel divine.

g2g now will type the rest next time I get time to breath!

No comments: