Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My life now

Well just replied to a comment from a vistor to my post. Don't get them as often. Well what's happening in my life? Nothing and everything. Getting my head straight about a girl that I had crush on... busy with my job... left no time to work on my projects, will get back to it this weekend... listening to more music... listening to americans complaining... traveling and hating traffic and wishing for a flying broom stick... and sleeping during the day. What's weird is I'm not feeling sleepy today. I only slept for 4 hours and I'm guessing i'll be having trouble staying awake tonight. Been reading a book 'Art of the Strategist' for a while, a very good book on biz strategies. Need to search for a book store soon coz It's been 3 months since I last bought a book and the one in my colony has closed down! >_< I need a shave too I look like a muncipality garden and a hair cut to ad to that. Thats for now until next time. Sayonara

No comments: