Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just some more non sense

So I was having some 'Sheev Puri' and I thought it would be a good idea to put some non sense rant online. Went to Raabale today. Its an industrial area. Its safer to suck at the exhaust pipe of an old Kinetic Honda Scooter than to spend a day at Raabale. Anyway the place where I went had lots of dust instead of foul smelling chemicals. Sun and dust combination if not good for health either. After being bored till 2 in the afternoon I couldn't stand, standing and watching people do whatever they were doing at the factory. So I returned back. I have a Kinetic Honda Scooter, 13 years old and probably one of the most dangerous vehicles to drive. You can actually do a nice drift on wet concrete with this baby. 2 T engines are good. The only issue with this engine is it drinks up petrol as if its a super bike. Its fun to drive never the less :) . I want a Bajaj Avenger now.
Cousins where home for last few days. Got rid of them on sunday. Was total fun having them around. Didn't do anything productive, nor am I doing it now since the left. Saw movies every night. Mum was fussed about everyone getting up late and not having breakfast on time and all that. Good thing she's a working woman. Well I can't think of any topic right now to write about. I'll go take a shower and write another post if I feel like. Writing blogs is a good pass time. It also makes you look smart.

No comments: