Friday, May 16, 2008

I need a reset button.

Been some time since I last wrote. I think I should start writing again or I'll just go mad. Been wasting time most of these days, enjoying doing so most the time. And been avoiding to do anything creative for that matter and trying to live like a vegetable. Now I do feel a bit like a vegetable so its time to get my brain working again. I wish I had a reset button.
Got loads to travel and work to do next week. And my beloved and dangerous Kinetic needs work. And I also want an iPhone and a laptop and Bajaj Avenger and some more time. Damn I got loads to read too. I want more time. And I need more time on guitar too. I NEED MORE TIME! Fuk!!! O_O.
Okay time to get things done... laters... and don't bother leaving a comment on this non-sense.

No comments: