Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm pissed cause I don't know what I'm pissed on.

Well it's been a while since my last post. And every time I thought of posting some non sense that no ones ever gonna read, I forget to post. So here it is. Maybe I'm posting at last because I'm just feeling frustrated about something. Aargggghhh... I want to hit someone in the face and punch em in the nose. And why do some people act so stupid? and why some act all great in front and then do something or rather don't do something they had promised. And why the f**k am I pissed?
Ohh well. I want 3 things ASAP. 1> A good comfortable chair cause the one I have just numbs my bottoms every time I sit on it for more than 20 mins. 2> A HP or a Sony laptop and 3> A Stratocaster and the whole set.
I think I should get a nice shower now. And just calm my ruddy head down.
FCUK !!!

No comments: