Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Unusual day in the unusual life of an unusual me!

Now that's one topic filled with attitude up to the brim! Well its true never the less. I mean how many 21 yr olds work on business plan in the morning talk to an attorney in the afternoon, read a book on business law and take a nap lucid dreaming about his business that still exists only in his mind and a few parts on papers scattered all over the place? Not many I'd guess. One of the very typical days in my life. Yeah this is how I work! And hope it does take me where I want to be. My last employee wasn't very happy with my, of what he called "Mavericism"! So here I am trying to setup my own company... quite simple solution and i dare say a rather scary one for most. Hope I'd succeed... wish me luck!

No comments: