Thursday, January 24, 2008

Deception Point

Dan Brown does some serious home work I assure you. If only I'd had that little ability my life would have been quite different. Well started reading 'Deception Point' few days back. I even got it's audiobook version! :D But nothing beats the smell of those printed pages. About the book... well its has good humour some of the best I've read infact... it's a different matter I don't read as many fiction. Well it has been keeping distracted from my work anyway... good thing I don't have deadlines to worry about. Still complete the book as of yet. Fictions do make a good refresh after having to read boring stuff. And I'm totally blank about what to write more so I'll get off here and on with the books! Maybe latter something worth while popup into my head to write about... till then... Ciao

No comments: