Saturday, February 24, 2007

Well heres the 2nd one...

Well today has been quite a day... I amazed myself

by keeping my cool even in tense situation...

Even though the situation was inside my head...

And yeah its true... its not that easy to be a

leader... Since i'm heading my project team i'v

been in quite tense situation... especially when

its about time to get done with the projects. My

team mates are getting tence aswell n they are not

performing well enough... i think this is gonna

test my wits for sure... atleast its better than

solving question papers. Nyways alot needs to be

done yet. Things are still quite hazy n hopefully

i'll get em all together.
Well that explains y there are so many

followers n so little good leaders. Its amazingly

odd ratio. If anyone would do the statistics. I

wonder sometimes, who is responsible for all

these. Just look around and u'll find people

blaming others for what ever happens to them. It

reminds of a line from the recent movie Rocky

Balboa it goes like "It ain't about how hard you

hit, its about how hard u can get hit and keep

moving forward. How much u can take and still keep

moving forward thats how winner is done.
"
Its amazing just to wonder about how my life

will be. N i'm just begining my journey. I'v

almost burnt my bridges to pursue what I want to

do before I leave for good. Nyways i cant really

decide what should i type in n what to leave

behind. By the way one of my friend also mentioned

that I can be a good writer... I'd wonder if

she'll even bother buying my book if i ever write

one!!!

No comments: